1.    #1  
    I just got my replacement Treo 650. My other was returned for echo problems. Now I want to hotsync ONLY the original items to start with. I know my contacts and calendar stuff but what are only the original conduits that should be on the Treo 650? My conduit selection screen has some items that must have been from my Zire 71. Here is what I now have:

Address Book
    Backup
    Calendar
    Contacts
    Date Book
    Install
    Media
    Memo Pad
    Memos
    Note Pad
    Tasks
    To Do List
    Voice Memo

I know one of them that shouldn't be there is the Voice Memo, I don't have that on my Treo so it must have been left over from my Zire 71. What others should NOT be on the original Treo 650 conduits?

Also if I rename my back up folder before my first sync how will it get my contacts etc? Do I need to move them to a new backup folder? If so what files to move?

I want to start from scratch with a clean Treo with my data ONLY then install any 3rd party software later as I see that everything is OK.

Fun....Fun!
    Don't know the conduits but if you sync the new treo for the first time or after a hard reset to a new previously unused user name only the ones you need should be present.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks treo2die4.
    I didnt want to make a new user name but that would be something I might tryas a last resort.
    Originals should be:
    Quick Install
    Contacts
    Versamail
    Calendar
    Memos
    Media
    Treo Pictures
    Install
    Install Service Templates
    Install to Card
    Backup

In previous versions of hotsync manager if one conduit was installed which was meant to override an original, the original would disappear from the list. In this version with the 650 they continue to appear but don't know if all of them still function if you tried... could check the hotsync log to see what's actually working...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Oops.. add Tasks to the list and remove Install service templates.. I have no idea what that is..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."