1.    #1  
    I have been trying out Hobbyist Software's Initiate launcher. While I was playing with it, on my T3, I put together a hi-res Initiate skin based on the Crystal icon set by Everaldo (it has a similiar look and feel to my Crystal ZLauncher theme).

>> More Information about the skin and where to download it from <<

Since Initiate is primarily used with a Treo, I would appreciate any feedback about how the skins looks and runs on a live one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I love the new layout!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    not bad but looks a bit cluttered to me
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjun
    not bad but looks a bit cluttered to me
    Please go into a little more detail for me. What part of the layout looks cluttered to you?

confusedvorlon...I am glad you like it.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I'm interested in making my own Initiate skin (and of course share it here). How do I go about doing it? I am a graphics guy so I guess I would just need the required icon sizes and formats.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    I created a free Hires-only skin for all you Treo 650 users out there. It is called Frey. Let me know what you all think. I have been working with the creator of Initiate to get some variety skins for this great launcher. I might create some new ones based on some feedback here. Enjoy.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodID=107548
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom
    I created a free Hires-only skin for all you Treo 650 users out there. It is called Frey. Let me know what you all think. I have been working with the creator of Initiate to get some variety skins for this great launcher. I might create some new ones based on some feedback here. Enjoy.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodID=107548
    I've been trying this initiate skin out and I really like it. I think this goes nicely with the treo "steel" theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    I've been trying this initiate skin out and I really like it. I think this goes nicely with the treo "steel" theme.
    Glad you are liking it. I am personally using the "Silver" theme right now and it looks great together as well.

If anyone has any suggestions on what they like and not like in the available current skins out there, I would be willing to incorporate those ideas into a new one.