1.    #1  
    Is anyone else getting 3 beeps when using "Hang Up All" during a call ?
  2.    #2  
    No one else is having this problem ?
    Sounds like a feature....and I don't mean that as a joke.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  4.    #4  
    It's an annoying "feature" if you ask me, LoL It makes me think an error occured or it froze and took a few taps to recognize the request.
    Not happening here, and I agree - it would be a nice feature.
    I've been using a 2gb SD Card for months with problems, but now when the Treo soft resets, it doesn't see card - major league bummer.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    Everytime i goto use Versamail My 650 does a soft reset.. Any answers?
  8.    #8  
    Versamail is working for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by cooknu2
    Chatter
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Dunno, it works fine for me. However, I didn't let the process backup and reinstall all the old prefs and junk, I started from scatch (renamed my hotsync folder)
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMiami
    I've been using a 2gb SD Card for months with problems, but now when the Treo soft resets, it doesn't see card - major league bummer.
    I initially had this problem as well - did a system reset and seems to have eliminated the problem.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    There are details how to fix this in the support pages on Palm One's site. Basically you have to delete the mail files, as they have become corrupt.
    Has anyone noticed a lag time when pressing the hangup (red) button during a call or has it always been this way before the update?
  14.    #14  
    *Shrugs* Does yours beep 3 times when you press that ?
  15.    #15  
    Hard reset and reinstallation of the firmware fixed the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Has anyone noticed a lag time when pressing the hangup (red) button during a call or has it always been this way before the update?
    I've just finally gotten around to installing 1.12 on my Sprint 650. And YES, the lag time has been reduced when starting a call, but I too have noticed a new lag that occurs when you hangup! It seems like they spread the problem out.. anyone else notice this??!!
    <br>