1.    #1  
    When I have my Treo in my case and the phone rings it almost always answers when I remove it from the case. I have turned on Keyguard and that did not help. Has anyone else had (or is having) this problem?

Steve
    keepoff..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    or TreoGuard.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveKickert
    When I have my Treo in my case and the phone rings it almost always answers when I remove it from the case. I have turned on Keyguard and that did not help. Has anyone else had (or is having) this problem?

Steve
    I had that problem but how are you pushing the 5 way dial when you are taking it out of the case? For the 600 keyguard, disable touchscreen on incoming calls received and on a call. That way, only the 5 way works...I cant answer it by pulling it out of my case that way.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I had that problem but how are you pushing the 5 way dial when you are taking it out of the case? For the 600 keyguard, disable touchscreen on incoming calls received and on a call. That way, only the 5 way works...I cant answer it by pulling it out of my case that way.
    The 5-way is NOT the only key on the 600 that will answer the phone. Look in the manual to see what the space, return and backspace keys do, for a start.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    The 5-way is NOT the only key on the 600 that will answer the phone. Look in the manual to see what the space, return and backspace keys do, for a start.
    Agreed. I'd say hundred of Treo-groupies don't even KNOW that the space bar answers it.

You are correct, I was wrong.

However...is the only conclusion that you can come up with is that I didnt know? (How about that I just forgot?) If you are suggesting I start with the manual, I can also suggest you start with some of these books.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Easy, Gunny
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Actually, I wish the space would answer it, that way I wouldn't have to worry about which screen button had the focus before I pushed the center button. But the space only shuts up the ringer for me. Also, at least in my book, there is no mention that the space should answer it. Got the page number? For Verizon, page 41, to answer a call, only the 5-way and the headset button are mentioned.

Thanks,
    Dana