1.    #1  
    I am evaluating Verichat. I think I did not get all the SMS messages which are intended to come. Is there a way to check log or any other way to check Verichat has sent them but due to carrier problems they are not delivered. Is there any other application with this feature?
    I am using Causerie and it has this feature. We can check the log in Causerie whether it actually tried to send SMS or not.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000_831
    I am using Causerie and it has this feature. We can check the log in Causerie whether it actually tried to send SMS or not.

I'm with Causerie as well...and how do you check the log for a SMS message in particular????

I'm just asking, because there have been times when I have not been notified of an incoming message by Causerie..yet there was a reply in the log..... EXTREMELY useless in my opinion if I don't know that I got a a message.. But I do like it better than my verichat trial..which I think did cause more crashes on my unit.
    nukular,
    Go to Causerie SMS Preferences you find the option for “Get Messages after SMS mode” . This option is not related to log in Causerie. Check it out and you will find out how useful it is.
    Hi:

I downloaded and installed today. Can't seem to connect to MSN Messanger. It tries to connect and then immedatly logs out. This is after I re-installed. Windows Messanger works ok now on my PC (had some problems with confirmation emails after I changed my email address)

Any ideas on whats going on and what I need to do?

Thanks,

George
    Support at Verichat helped solve this problem, Soft Reset and enter the MSN account again.

Quote Originally Posted by naftalim
    Hi:

I downloaded and installed today. Can't seem to connect to MSN Messanger. It tries to connect and then immedatly logs out. This is after I re-installed. Windows Messanger works ok now on my PC (had some problems with confirmation emails after I changed my email address)

Any ideas on whats going on and what I need to do?

Thanks,

George