Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 225
  1. TxDot's Avatar
    Posts
    892 Posts
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
       #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by jensk
    I have updates to fw 1.28 sw treo650-1.13 ROW. My Treo is a unlocked GSM. Everything seems to run ok and the update freed up memory 5 - 12 M

    The upgrade seem to have affected the loudness of teh mic in my BT headset that's a GN6210 set AKA Jabra BT250. Pre uopgrade nobody complained about hearing me. Post upgrade they are all complaining. What do i du to turn up the mic when using my BT headset. Using the phone without BT headset works ok.
    jensK

    PP pro. > Palm III > Palm V > Treo 180 > Palm m505 > Nokia 660 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Jeff Gibson the developer of VolumeCare (referenced in the two previous posts) thinks he may be able to tweak the BT volume settings. Myself and many others have complained about low volume on their BT headsets so we're hoping Jeff can do this.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

    Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
  2. #202  
    I have an unlocked Cingular branded 650, and I had the 1.17-CNG software on it. I did the downgrade to the beta 1.23 and followed Cody's instructions to the letter, and all went perfect. I then did the 1.28 Treo Updater as instructed, and I now have a firmware of 1.71 and software of Treo650-1.20-ENA, is everything correct? Thanks all!
  3. #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by calrailroader
    I have an unlocked Cingular branded 650, and I had the 1.17-CNG software on it. I did the downgrade to the beta 1.23 and followed Cody's instructions to the letter, and all went perfect. I then did the 1.28 Treo Updater as instructed, and I now have a firmware of 1.71 and software of Treo650-1.20-ENA, is everything correct? Thanks all!
    What is your Carrier DB at? What is your CC-Cap value? You can find these in the Phone App > Menu > Options > Phone Info > More.
  4. #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by calrailroader
    Here's what I have-


    CC-Cap:ENA-ENA-001
    Carrier DB: 255
    Your golden! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
  5. #206  
    Right on, many thanks to you Cranium! Hey, I have another question while I got ya, I tried restoring my data with BackupBuddyVFS, but when I do I get an error message saying some kind of localisation data is missing, so I did a hard reset, and did a standard HotSync, but right towards the end of it, my Treo resets itself, before Hotsync is done, then reboots endlessly. Should I just restore things manually, or are there some options or things I'm not doing right? I really appreciate the help!
  6. #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by calrailroader
    Right on, thansk Cranium! Hey, I have another question while I got ya, I tried restoring my data with BackupBuddyVFS, but when I do I get an error message saying some kind of localisation data is missing, so I did a hard reset, and did a standard HotSync, but right towards the end of it, my Treo resets itself, before Hotsync is done, then reboots endlessly. Should I just restore things manually, or are there some options or things I'm not doing right? I really appreciate the help!
    In phone app, push #*377 then Dial. What does the error message report?
  7. #208  
    It says a crash occurred on 2/08/06 at 11:34 PM while running "<unknown application>":Fatal Exception

    Edit-I notice this in the log from my last hotsync attempt too-

    Install failed: C:\Program Files\palmOne\calif1\backup\vre_cn_dat.pdb
    Restore synchronization failed

    HotSync Error: Connection is lost (6410)
  8. #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by calrailroader
    It says a crash occurred on 2/08/06 at 11:34 PM while running "<unknown application>":Fatal Exception
    Try a Hard Reset, then restore from BackupBuddy. soft reset & when u get the localization error, redo the #*377 check. What's it say?
  9. #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by calrailroader
    The same message, but with some new info-

    SystemCompatibility.c,Line:64, Invalid Card #
    Try a hard reset & restore 1 app at a time from BackupBuddy to see if u can work around it. Be careful not to restore files that look like system files. If it continues to happen, send me a PM tommorrow & I'll try to help u through it.

    Take a copy of your HotSync Backup folder in C:\Program Files\palmOne\calif1\backup\ and save it somewhere. Then, delete everything out of the backup folder. When you HotSync restore next (wait until all problems worked out), this should push everything from the Treo over so not to cause the resets.
  10. #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by calrailroader
    Sorry about the multiple replies, the discussions forum is acting weird
    No worries. TreoCentral servers backup every night @ 3 AM Eastern, so it knocks us off for bout 10 minutes.

    Good luck!
  11. #216  
    Ah, that's why, I was wondering what happened, glad it was just routine! Hey, I followed you instructions and all is well now, they worked like a charm, thanks again Cranium, much thanks goes out to you!! I'm sorry I took so long to respond, it was a little crazy around here today

    Mike C
  12. #217  
    It's obvious what you're doing...STOP promoting the rail web sites!
    - Treo often imitated; never duplicated!
  13. #218  
    I'm with dlstang on this one - you can't imagine how annoying it is to have one's screen filled by post after post which contains the same boring list of websites that you have no interest in visiting from some loony who thinks it's clever to have them in his signature. Come on, have some mercy, man!
  14. #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by calrailroader
    Here's what I have-
    CC-Cap:ENA-ENA-001
    Carrier DB: 255
    Can anyone here help me out! I unlocked GSM (Originally Cingular) and upgraded from Cingular 1.17/1.51. I love the increased volume and clarity and have noticed no problems, but reading this thread and checking mine, I have:

    CC-Cap: (Blank)
    Carrier DB: 249

    What is the effect of this over the above quoted and how do I change it?

    Thanks in advance.
  15. #220  
    Dear god that signature is almost as annoying as swf/gif animations, but at least I can block those with Adblock!
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions