1.    #1  
    Oh ye who are wise in the way of the Treo 600, please help. I'm kinda at my wit's end here.

1. I want to use .mp3's as ringtones. I downloaded Ringo, but it doesn't see the mp3's I put on my SD card from my laptop via a reader. In fact, I can't figure out how to access anything but apps from the SD card. I tried putting the mp3s in a folder titled "music" or "audio" as per the palmone instructions. No use. I have the hotsync with palm desktop disabled because I sync with entourage. That means I can't use the palm desktop to install files onto the card or over the hotsync cable. What do I do? How do I get my treo to see the mp3's?

2. I can't find a way to get one touch access to contacts. I can't assign it to a favorites button or a physical button. I can only get to contacts through the phone mode. That's annoying. Anyone know a way to get one touch access to contacts? (i.e. without necessarily being in phone mode?)

Thanks!
    Most apps that use MP3's as ringtones need a 3rd party app to play the MP3 files. I use PocketTunes.
    You also must make sure you place the MP3 files where the app expects them. (Check the manual)

Now if you want to launch your Fav's from anywhere.. Then you need Butler. It has a function called KLaunch. That will let you use any fav, from any app. (Mostly)
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre