1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm in Boston on biz and just got my Treo 650 a week ago. I haven't had the chance to shop for or buy a lot of accessories - which are nearly impossible to come by in Madison, WI. Does anyone know of a retailer in the Boston area that carries a lare selection of Treo 650/Palm accessories, including 3rd party stuff like covers, etc...? Any leads will be appreciated.
    Slim pickins...it's basically a mail-order game. Best bet for retail is probably a Verizon store. There's one on Summer St.
    I replied to your duplicate thread in Accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by TVProgrammer
    Hi,

I'm in Boston on biz and just got my Treo 650 a week ago. I haven't had the chance to shop for or buy a lot of accessories - which are nearly impossible to come by in Madison, WI. Does anyone know of a retailer in the Boston area that carries a lare selection of Treo 650/Palm accessories, including 3rd party stuff like covers, etc...? Any leads will be appreciated.
    Comp USA has Treo items.
    Terminal C at Logan Airport has a PalmOne store with tons of goodies. I bought my Treo 650 there. The staff is pretty knowledgeable.

Just leave room in your suitcase.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    There is also a PalmOne store in the prudential mall.
  7.    #7  
    Wow, thanks everyone!!