3 30.00%
  • sony hbh-300

2 20.00%
  • Logitech Mobile Pro

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=85233

From this thread the Logitech Mobile Pro seems like a winner in terms of sound quality. I'm currently using www.theboom.com a very expensive, but unbelievable headset. It's wired, and I'm hoping to find a bluetooth that can come close to the boom headset. I was walking down 6th ave. in New york making phone calls yesterday and nobody knew I wasn't in my office. That's how good the noise cancellation in.

So I'm looking for a great bluetooth headset that isn't too bulky, but has great sound quality.

I was kind of hoping that the jabra bt500 would be out by now.

Anyways, anyone who has had both the TWH and the logitech mobile pro, please post reviews.
    Last edited by smartphone; 06/16/2005 at 12:29 PM.
    i have both teh TWH and the Logitech Pro (although my Logitech Pro has not arrived yet)but my friend treatz said when he used the Logitech Pro its simply amazing...

cant wait to get mine (59 USD shipped from Canada won it on eBay, NIB)
    I have had the Logitech Mobile Pro for about 2 months no and I love it. I have -0- complaints. It's big compared to most BT headsets but I don't mind that. I like that it has a boom closer to you mouth and clips to your ear snugly. I use the almost identical headset with my XBOX (Logitech XBOX live headset) and love it too.
    My only other BT headset is the Cardo Scala 500, I definately like the logitech more.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I've tried the Cardo Scala, the TWH and now the Logitech Pro. So far (I just got it yesterday), it's looking like the Pro is the winner. I'm still not clear on what color the light is supposed to be when it is in the charger charging, and I'm not sure it is loud enough on my side, but all in all I like the clarity better and people say they hear me clearly.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I have the HBH-300 and love it. Just keep in mind if you choose this one, you'll want to add a colored (not clear) Jabra eargel to improve sound volume. Once you do that you'll be in great shape. The sound quality is great and the noise reduction allows you to use the headset while in the car or outside. I believe this is the case for all the Sony Ericsson headsets.