Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Does anyone have Diddlebug working in vibrate mode on the 650? Using the most recent version (2.9b), it shows "not supported" on the alarms menu. It worked fine on the 600.

Thanks.
    I was going to suggest that you post your question in the DiddleBug Forums, but I see that you already have.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I have. Unfortunately, if you look at the support pages there, I'm not sure that anyone is really currently supporting or developing diddlebug. The last few inquiries/bug reports have not been assigned to anyone in their support process.

I posted in the utilities forum here also, but trying to get some 650 specific info. I can't get vibrate to work (essential for meetings, etc), and I can't get alarms to sound if the *system* sounds are off (both of these issues were not a problem on the 600)
    I'm also interested in vibrate mode in DiddleBug. I wish someone would pick up the development of this app.
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    If you want vibrate for Diddlebug, I've found a solution. It's Kool Sounds from http://www.toysoft.ca. It also provides for different alarm sounds, but most importantly, it enables vibrate to work with diddlebug. Tried it for a week and then purchased it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdadoc
    If you want vibrate for Diddlebug, I've found a solution. It's Kool Sounds from http://www.toysoft.ca. It also provides for different alarm sounds, but most importantly, it enables vibrate to work with diddlebug. Tried it for a week and then purchased it.
    I'll give it a try. Thanks
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW