1.    #1  
    Found this new Sony headset that they say is coming soon. It looks really light.

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...l.asp?id=20741
    Sony can not get that damn earloop taken care of .
  3. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Sony can not get that damn earloop taken care of .
    Hey, I'd rather have SE's earloop than the razzinfrazzin lightweight one Motorola uses... it may not come off, but the whole headset (HS-805) falls off my ear, unlike the SE HBH-600 I had and lost, which ...

FWIW, I lost the SE one because it slipped out of my jacket pocket, not off my ear...
    Last edited by Q; 06/21/2005 at 03:17 PM.
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Found this new Sony headset that they say is coming soon. It looks really light.
    Anyone have any more details on when it'll be out than "soon" or Q3?
    I like the ear loop.

I hate the loose Motorola or the weird Jabra behind the ear thing (which they are getting a way from it seems).

I love my 660.. reliable and loud... Cant wait for this new one
    This is about the only thing that tends to bug me; model numbers. The latest BT headset from SE was the 660, yet coming soon is the 610. Why do the numbers have to jump around?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    This is about the only thing that tends to bug me; model numbers. The latest BT headset from SE was the 660, yet coming soon is the 610. Why do the numbers have to jump around?
    Some cultures believe that if you give yourself a few small problems the gods will think you have it rough enough and won't give you and big problems. SE is just doing its bit to spare you big problems.
    With BT 2.0 will it even be compatible with the Treo?
    i hope TC gets it!
  10. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    With BT 2.0 will it even be compatible with the Treo?
    One of the benefits of Bluetooth overall is that it is backwards compatible. So it should (knock on wood) work. Will it support all features of the headset? We'll see...

I'll just be glad when it's out and I can put it to the test...
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Some cultures believe that if you give yourself a few small problems the gods will think you have it rough enough and won't give you and big problems. SE is just doing its bit to spare you big problems.
    LOL!
    Is that what they're doing?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    When will they release this thing??? It has self adjusting volume!!!