1.    #1  
    I have done searchs and just have not found what I need, please let me know if I am missing something here.
    I want one app to do the following:
    1. Turn off screen while on a call
    2. Turn off alarms while on a call
    3. Control my led
    4. Suppress SMS popup

After THOUSANDS of posts it seems I have to have 2 programs to get this done...simple question...why? Why not just one? It is frustrating.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Does Jeff Gibson's ProfileCare do all these things?
    Try ProfileCare. Excellent app. Not sure about the pop ups but it handles all the other items and much more. Great value.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    Does Jeff Gibson's ProfileCare do all these things?

Well, downloaded it....gonna take me all night to read the manual. As far as I can tell it will do everything except the SMS popup...unless it's buried in there and I can't find it!!!
    Willl have to try it out...it does alot...way more then what I need, but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by tippymn
    Willl have to try it out...
    it does alot...
    way more then what I need, but I'll give it a shot.
    Have you ever considered a career in HipHop?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble

LOL!!! No, I didn't even realize I had done that, my kids would be so proud of the old lady!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    lol
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    doesnt treoguard do this all

It turns off the screen and disables alarms but not the led or sms popup suppression.
  9.    #10  
    I downloaded ProfileCare, went home started reading the huge manual....looked over & there is my Treo rebooting, did #*377, it says Profilecare cause reboot!!! But I had't even opened it or enabled it yet! Tried to uninstall, reboot...did tihis like 5 times before I was fast enough to do the uninstall. I finished reading the manual on PC...it's a powerful program....but not something I feel I need just to do those 4 simple things. Looks like I will have to keep looking.
    I guess I don't see the big deal with using 2 apps. TG and Butler are both cheap and well behaved, and they play well together.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.