1.    #1  
    Address Book, but after upgrading to OS 10.4.1, Address Book doesn't sync with my Treo 600.

I tried to sync via iSync, but when I activate that program, it disables the calendar and to do conduits - both of which I need as I use Palm Desktop for those functions (while iCal looks cooler, it doesn't have the functionality of Palm Desktop in those areas).

And while trying to fix the problem, I deleted my Address Conduit. And, of course, I can't find a site to download that conduit without having to re-install both Palm Desktop and my OS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Zach, I'm having the same problem - I just got a 650 (sprint) and can't get the name/addresses across.

At least I can solve the conduit issue: You'll want to use apple's isync conduit, not the address conduit as far as I can tell.

Launch isync and tell it to enable palm syncing
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by filmgeek
    Zach, I'm having the same problem - I just got a 650 (sprint) and can't get the name/addresses across.

At least I can solve the conduit issue: You'll want to use apple's isync conduit, not the address conduit as far as I can tell.

Launch isync and tell it to enable palm syncing
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that, but when I use iSync, the to do list from Palm Desktop doesn't sync.