Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    they must a super high demand for these phones, because there isnt a store around me that has one in stock. the verizon stores tell me that they are sold out nationwide. i called verizon and they even say they are out of stock until who knows when. is this because of the high demand or are they changing/fixing something on the treo 650's.
    I called Verizon and got one within a few days. That was about 2 weeks ago.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    really, i called twice today and was told they are out of stock
    I walked in last Saturday and got one no problem. Had plenty in stock.
    Accessories are all out of stock as well. I want a good sync cradle and can't find one anywhere.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES
    Accessories are all out of stock as well. I want a good sync cradle and can't find one anywhere.

Try your local Cingular store for the cradle. I purchased mine for $27 and it works great with my VZW 650
    I ordered a 650 on 06/15, and was quoted a 1-2 week delivery time by the CSR. She said that it could be sooner though.
    I think that we are experiencing what I call "Cabbage Patch Mania". Low supply creates buzz, driving up future sales.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I called Verizon on Tuesday to order a 650 and they overnighted it via FedEx. Very excited.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com