Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ordered the Proclip mount plate for my car (just mounting plate , not the holder and charger). Then I ordered the G2100S from Seidio. I attached seidio G2100S cradle (included the swivel adaptor from Seidio) to Proclip mount plate. In my opinion, this is the best combination if you do not like air vent or gooseneck. Perfect combination.
    KBKB
    Very nice setup! Creative. I'm looking into same. Thx to all for the suggestions, helpful as always!
    Best,
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    KBKB, do you have to drill holes in the Sedio kit to attach it to the ProClip? I'm sure many of us would really love to see some pictures. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer
    Another happy ProClips customer. After searching (of course!) ad nauseum, I decided to spring for the ProClips to fit T600 into an RX8 using this setup:
    http://www.proclipusa.com/?sectionpa...d=&p_year=2004.
    Rock solid mount, looks good. Highly recommended.
    I went this route for my RX-8 as well. The other mounting option they had didn't look like it would work with the factory navigation system. This mount puts the Treo at fingertip reach with my hand resting on the emergency brake handle.

Excellent installation instructions and super easy.
    I am a huge fan of Pro-Clips myself. I use them for both my Treo 650 and my IPAQ PocketPC (GPS). I have yet to find a better mount- they are easy to install/remove and make excellent use out of a little space.

I have yet to use the adhesive tape, though. I just clip it on. I like to be able to remove the clip if I want to.
    Various phones + Pocket PC's + Treo 650 (that's been through hell and back) -->Treo 750w
    I'd like to use a ProClip in my G35, but prefer the positioning on the left side vent (left of the steering wheel), and ProClip doesn't offer that. I need it there to better hide all the wires, etc. for the GPS setup I have.

So until I find something better, I'll use the Arkon mount that came free with the GPS module. It also lets me swap between cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    I'd like to use a ProClip in my G35, but prefer the positioning on the left side vent (left of the steering wheel), and ProClip doesn't offer that. I need it there to better hide all the wires, etc. for the GPS setup I have.

So until I find something better, I'll use the Arkon mount that came free with the GPS module. It also lets me swap between cars.
    It is available for some vehicles, did you check the web site?
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    They only had 2 for mine, and they were both on the center pillar.
  9.    #30  
    I wish that I did not use the tape because I want to pull off the trim to set up a wired connection to my car radio. This will let me play music from my Treo through my car's radio.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12