1.    #1  
    Advice wanted: Treo Software to manage customer relationships?

I will be transitioning to a new job shortly, managing many customers accounts. I am looking for advice on what best software will enable me to do this most effectively with the Treo 650. Items of importance to me:

1. Viewing contact history and activities - should incorporate calls, meetings, emails, ect.... should also incorporate items created in MS Outlook as well as on the software itself.

2. Linking tasks and calendar entries to contacts

3. Contact hierarchies

4. Some type of weekly / monthly activity report that can be generated

5. Ability to jot down notes on Mobile Calls

Any helpful advice is appreciated. Again since this role is new to me I am not aware what needs may also come up..... I have tried Agendus briefly, but would like advice from the community on what to utizlize.
  2.    #2  
    Looks like ACT for Palm is what I need, however it is uncompatible with the Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjennings
    Advice wanted: Treo Software to manage customer relationships?

I will be transitioning to a new job shortly, managing many customers accounts. I am looking for advice on what best software will enable me to do this most effectively with the Treo 650. Items of importance to me:

1. Viewing contact history and activities - should incorporate calls, meetings, emails, ect.... should also incorporate items created in MS Outlook as well as on the software itself.

2. Linking tasks and calendar entries to contacts

3. Contact hierarchies

4. Some type of weekly / monthly activity report that can be generated

5. Ability to jot down notes on Mobile Calls

Any helpful advice is appreciated. Again since this role is new to me I am not aware what needs may also come up..... I have tried Agendus briefly, but would like advice from the community on what to utizlize.
    Dude, M$ can't even roll out a decent CRM for PCs.
    Check out www.natara.com.

Try Comet & Daynotez. If you're using Datebk5 as well, then these three applications together will do 90% of what you're after. Good luck.
  5.    #5  
    Any other advice?
    Agendus for Palm Professional & Agendus plug-in for MS Outlook will do what you've requested. The palm version is robust and not as complex as Datebook 5. All history for each contact right down to phone call attempts, missed calls, and date/time/duration. Meetings & todo's of course. www.iambic.com
    Definitely a personal preference on whether DateBk5 or Agendus is better The only problem I see with using either as a logger/journal is that they are limited by Palm's size limitation for notes. With Daynotez, it's a journal program that allow linkage to contacts. I really like it