Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Wondering if anyone here has it? Impressions?
    Howard probably didn't test it with a Treo 650. Stick with BT headsets that people have been having success with on the Treo 650. The Treo 650 bluetooth doesn't work with all BT headsets because it is an old BT 1.1 implementation that simply doesn't work with just any BT headset. Thus far, people have had best success with Sony Ericson HBH 660 and 662 as well as the Treo branded headset, Cardio Scala 500, and Motorola 820.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katway
    Howard probably didn't test it with a Treo 650.
    That's what I was thinking, was wondering if anyone tried this with the 650(that's not a vender)?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I hate being the first one with how expensive it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by balistc
    I hate being the first one with how expensive it is....
    Me too. I wish someone else would take the plunge. The device sounds promising but since I'm a HBH-660 user, it would need to be exceedingly good for me to switch.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Ttt
    I have tried Motorola 850, the TWH, Jabra 250 and the Tekkeon EZ minitalker. All before the Flamingo. I had trouble losing the connection with every one of these except the Tekkeon and the Flamingo. In other words I had to manually reconnect with all the others, including the Treo Wireless Headset, with every call. The Tekkeon was not a comfortable fit, with it falling out of my ear constantly.

The Flamingo, on the other hand, stays connected, has great volume and clarity, and is very easy on my ear. It is extremely light weight. And I am very pleased. After trying all the others, this is the one I am keeping.