Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I've had my 650 for 6 weeks and NOT ONE unplanned reset (not those that an app asks for after installing). I truly believe that this forum was the reason. For at least 8-10 weeks before deciding to go with a 650 (from my Kyocera 7135 and 3 Palms before that), I did nothing but READ, READ, READ. My questions got answered and "pitfalls" avoided. I must also thank ZBoater and JamesPaulritter for their OUTSTANDING help with specific questions. The answers are probably all here somewhere, and I admit it takes alot of time to "search" but I believe many of the common problems can be avoided by reading first and acting second, especially when it concerns 3rd part apps. Thanks again for a place that provides great info and answers.
    Your very welcome. This board is a lot of fun. It has helped me out considerably as well.
    "Pitfall" is one of my all-time favorite video games.

Just so you know...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...TC/pitfall.jpg
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Glad we could help. These forums are an awesome resource for folks who want to research solutions and learn more about their devices.

Enjoy your Treo!!!
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    "Pitfall" is one of my all-time favorite video games.

Just so you know...
    My wisdom: watch out for the cobras.

You can thank me later.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!