1.    #1  
    I'm know running Mac OS X (version 10.4) on my Powerbook G4 and have downloaded Wireless Modem onto my Mac and Treo 650. For some reason my Mac can find the new type of network "palm handheld" Does anyone have the same problem? Also has anyone be able to run Wireless Modem with Mac OS X (version 10.4)
    I haven't expierenced your problem, however, I'm a Verizon customer and when I attempt to connect (using internet connect), upon dialing the #777, the phone resets. The diagnostic says that wmodem comitted a fatal exception. has anyone else ran into this problem? I've been ripping my hair out all night trying to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwamewalker
    I'm know running Mac OS X (version 10.4) on my Powerbook G4 and have downloaded Wireless Modem onto my Mac and Treo 650. For some reason my Mac can find the new type of network "palm handheld" Does anyone have the same problem? Also has anyone be able to run Wireless Modem with Mac OS X (version 10.4)
    Where can you get wireless modem for Mac. I have a powerbook running the new tiger software.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwamewalker
    Where can you get wireless modem for Mac. I have a powerbook running the new tiger software.
    I'm new mac convert and used my Sprint PCS Vision connection with ease. when the mac is in the discovery phase make sure DUN is enabled then select sprintPCS modem string, dial #777 and whammo she runs like a champ.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I did everything you said. I didn't have a username or password, and put in "777" and "#777" as the number and I still can't connect to the internet with my PB. What's wrong?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I figured it out after searching the web. It's great to be able to use the net anywhere my cell gets service.
    Quote Originally Posted by themirage
    I figured it out after searching the web. It's great to be able to use the net anywhere my cell gets service.

What was your trick, I found that activating DUN just before discovery it worked great.