Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I am having a difficult time with the conference cal feature. In many cases it won't let me combine two calls. If I am successful, I cannot then drop a caller and continue with another caller. I have to hang up completely. this is a royal pain in the ***.

any suggestions, or know software upgrades, to fix this problem?

thanks
  2. sj3
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I don't believe the Treo has the capability of dropping individual participants in a conference calll. However, putting calls together is available, according to the book. My Treo 650 is very new and I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully, someone else will chime in and clarify how it's done.

sj
    Quote Originally Posted by sj3
    I don't believe the Treo has the capability of dropping individual participants in a conference calll. However, putting calls together is available, according to the book. My Treo 650 is very new and I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully, someone else will chime in and clarify how it's done.

sj
    Read my guide here
    Ciao

Ettore
    Quote Originally Posted by sj3

sj
    According to P1,

To end the conference call, use the 5-way navigator to select Hang Up, or press the Power/End button to end all the calls.

To continue a conversation with one of the parties, select Extract, and then select the party you want to keep on the line.
    ~ ScandaLous ~