View Poll Results: Do you use a case with your T650?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

65 34.95%
  • NO

102 54.84%
  • SOMETIMES

19 10.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Includes hard cases, skin cases, leather cases, etc.
    Do not count ezgrips as a case, nor pouches that carry naked T650. When you hold the phone to your face, is there a case on it?
    I brought the Covertec Treo 600 case for my 650. Used it for a few days and decided to go "naked".

You see I have the PalmOne leather car holder, which fits the 650 really tight. And I use the Treo alot more in the car.

Only dropped the Treo once at very short distance. Never put into the shirt pocket again!
    I don't right now. I only use a BoxWave screen protector.
    I couldn't imagine my precious running around naked!!! I definitely have a case. Couldn't imagine it being w/out one...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    there's no way I will ever leave my house w/o having my 650 in some sort of protection.

I'd just die if I were to drop my $500+ PDA/cell phone on the concrete.

I'd just die.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozziegn
    there's no way I will ever leave my house w/o having my 650 in some sort of protection.

I'd just die if I were to drop my $500+ PDA/cell phone on the concrete.

I'd just die.
    amen to that, brother, Ozzie!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I just recently stopped using my case. The case protects the phone but the Treo feels good in hand. I hate the trade off!
    "Someone call the Whambulance"
    Photo Blog
    My Space
    I stick it in my pocket. I have dropped it, but I will not die. Feel bad, but no death.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Just started using egrips, so i might ditch my case. I'm using the Treo 600 pouch.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Plain Nekked here
    I use a covertec horizontal pouch and Egrip.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I use EGrip and a Boxwave screen protector. But I typically carry the Treo in my shirt pocket. Haven't dropped it yet.
    I bought the Sydney Harbour form fit case from the TreoCentral store. I love it and I've gotten two other friends to buy it too. It has a very comfortable feel and since it is all wrapped in clear plastic, it is protected bot completely visible. The backing is leather and the camera and speaker cutouts are perfect. The clip rocks. One plus that is a minus. The keyboard is exposed (making easy pecks on the keys) and the screen has a form fitted plastic cover. The idea is that you still have access to the digitizer of the screen, but in reality, the plastic is too thick to use graffiti or even to tap on some of the on-screen buttons of some programs. If the screen could be made of a thinner/less rigid plastic then it would be the perfect case. Either way, it protects your phone very well even on those occasional drops. No scratched surfaces on my 650!
    I also am using just a Boxwave screen protector.

The Treo has a bit of a slippery feeling in my hand. Do egrips solve this nicefully? Where do I get them?
    http://marc.abramowitz.info/treo-650/
    Treo 650 GSM unlocked, firmware 01.71, software 1.20-ENA
    Cingular with MEdia Net Unlimited ($24.95)
    When I hold phone to my face, there is no case. However, the Seidio hard plastic holster effectively is the case for mine. Keeps the screen protected, always facing protective hard surface except when in use.
    -- Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by msabramo
    The Treo has a bit of a slippery feeling in my hand. Do egrips solve this nicefully? Where do I get them?
    egrips are great, unless you want to slide it into your pocket. I got them right here at treo central.

egrips

I am using the Seidio holster with egrips. Great combination.

Fin.
    CNG Locked 650.

Life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through.
    Nothing on my treo but two strips of the fuzzy side of velcro tape on the battery case door so I can set it down on the desk and type without having to worry about scratching the camera lens or hearing weird scraping noices. It will stay where its put or you can slide it around the desktop.
    Screen protector only.
    screen protector
    partial egrips
    horizontal belt clip holster

(I need the holster for carrying, but I want to use it without a cover.)
    I bought the S650 skin case before my Treo even showed up; at this point, I'm so used to using the Treo in a skin that it doesn't feel right when it's naked. I've since moved to one of those solid black silicone skins, purchased on eBay.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast