View Poll Results: Do you use a case with your T650?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

65 34.95%
  • NO

102 54.84%
  • SOMETIMES

19 10.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yes Wiggly the Treo is naked not me... jeez what a perv

I like that about you! )
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Yes Wiggly the Treo is naked not me... jeez what a perv

I like that about you! )
    ...anytime I can help!!! When in Rome...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I've pretty much gone rambo with mine. no screen protector and no case just an ipod pouch to keep it on my waist..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Boxwave screen protector, side e-grips and the worlds best case, the Nutshell

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...g/nutshell.jpg
    A) Does the attenna poke you in the side or in your stomach when you sit down?

B) Doesn't sweat get all over your screen? I have the speck skincase with a clear plastic screen cover...it is easier to wipe off than my screen because it doesn't have those concaved corners like the bare screen/T650 faceplate).

I like this setup but I am so scare of dropping my phone (I have dropped it once or twice in the speck skin case, not really hard on the ground though...not a scratch. It's like thick rubber).
    Quote Originally Posted by JEMShoe
    A) Does the attenna poke you in the side or in your stomach when you sit down?).
    No
    Doesn't sweat get all over your screen?
    No, but if anyone was worried about that they sell Nutshells with a full closer flap instead of a thin flap.

I have the speck skincase
    I like the thickness and the feel of that skin. I loved the fact that if covered the SD slot to prevent accidental dislodges. I would have kept it if it were actually skin tight but it bothered me that it didnt fit as tight as a silicon skin. And the buttons were to hard to push, namely the directional buttons. On the underside of that skin they made it so that the buttons sit into pockets but there was no need for that. The silicon skin isnt made that way and the buttons work very well with it.
    I use the Seidio holster, but other than that...naked all the way. Why would you want to cover the illustrious beauty of the Treo? Worried about dropping it? Don't sweat so bad and get insurance.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123