View Poll Results: Do you use a case with your T650?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

65 34.95%
  • NO

102 54.84%
  • SOMETIMES

19 10.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I use the nice pouch case (from Ebay) on my hip. But when I pull it out, it is naked and no screen protector. I have had a number of Palms and never used a screen protector and never had any scratches (knock on wood). The key is to keep the screen and stylus clean and in the case of the Treo, to turn it facing down when out of the pouch.

If I don't use the pouch case, I stick it in an empty pocket naked.
    I found that the Treo fits perfectly in Apple's standard iPod (3rd Generation) case, so I slide it in and clip it to my belt.
    Removed my Tungsten|T screenprotector on day 1 (had to make it smaller to fit on my Treo) and bought the Brando Siliconecase asap. Have reviewed the i-Volution T66 Vajacase. Very nice, very well build, but quite expensive and it probably will last longer than my Treo, so no Vajacase for me.
    I dont either -- But Treo is just naked as I got it...No Cover
    Control Life from Your Pocket
    Naked
    I have been very happy with my EBcase for the Teeo 650.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    even though being naked feels great, im just too much of a klutz...My t66 for now and maybe a Magnum
    Naked, hold on belt w/ proclip
    Use both Sena cases, with and without flip cover depending on conditions my Treo is is expected endure during given occasions. Flip cover case used mostly for traveling. Not hard to switch and both provide nice protection with virtually no bulky add on feel.
    Am using a skin at the moment, but have ordered a Vaja T65. 25 days + shipping is a LONG TIME!
    I've just never used any case with any PDA or cell phone - always have screen protector (and egrips with cell phones). Nothing as convenient as a pocketable device - besides, just don't like junk hanging off my belt.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote:Originally Posted by ozziegn
    there's no way I will ever leave my house w/o having my 650 in some sort of protection.

I'd just die if I were to drop my $500+ PDA/cell phone on the concrete.

I'd just die. End quote

If that were true of me I be dead twice. both times SD card popped out along W/ the battery. I have a universal belt case and it caught on a door.

Good news is other that a couple of scrathes the unit works perfect... Go figure. This thing is a TANK imo.

I guess God does protect fools, cops and children

I use it naked when I talk on it.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    egrips, boxwave sp, nutshell belt loop pouch
    no skin on my 650 here....love it like it is....
    but have scratches to show wear and tear...most of which happened this weekend when i believe i was drunk and i placed the T650 in the same pocket as my keys
    Boxwave screen protector, side e-grips and the worlds best case, the Nutshell

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...g/nutshell.jpg
    Naked with boxwave screen protector. But it is nearly always in my sideways sitting leather belt pouch.
    I bought this Vaja look-alike case the other day and I love it! The only downside is that the case makes it a bit hard to type the keys along the edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Quote:Originally Posted by ozziegn
    there's no way I will ever leave my house w/o having my 650 in some sort of protection.

I'd just die if I were to drop my $500+ PDA/cell phone on the concrete.

I'd just die. End quote

If that were true of me I be dead twice. both times SD card popped out along W/ the battery. I have a universal belt case and it caught on a door.

Good news is other that a couple of scrathes the unit works perfect... Go figure. This thing is a TANK imo.

I guess God does protect fools, cops and children

I use it naked when I talk on it.
    I'm hoping you mean the Treo is naked, & not you???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    I use EGrip and a Boxwave screen protector. But I typically carry the Treo in my shirt pocket. Haven't dropped it yet.
    That's my set-up too, except I got my screen protectors from TreoCentral, which work great and are cheaper than the Boxwaves.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Mine's naked in a Nutshell. I carried it in a front pocket for a few months before JPR showed me the light of the Nutshell; my iPod is happy to have it's pocket back. I'm very happy with the case.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast