Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    also looking forward to seeing how this app turns out... ton of uses!!!
    zc
    Ok, I go to the main menu, select NotThem, click New, enter the number I want to send the SMS to, type my message, set the time, tell it to repeat daily, then I click save, but the alarm doesn't show up as a pending alarm.

What did I break?

***Edit: I found that you have to set the date and time past the current time for it to save. I figured since it was a recurring alarm it wouldn't matter. Guess it does.
    Last edited by ChkYaHead; 11/04/2005 at 09:18 AM.
    If and when you do make some upgrades...can you add a "Work Days" option so that the alarm can be set to send only Monday - Friday?
    Also, whenever you soft reset, all the alarms get deleted (at least on mine they do)

Aside from that it's awesome...thanks for the work put into this!
    great for getting out of meetings as well!!
    bump
    This is up? Where can I find it?
    My PDA history: ditched pre and upgraded back to the Treo 755p, Palm PRE, Treo 755p, 650, 600, TMobile Pocket PC, Visor Platinum, Kyocera Palmphone, Treo 300, Visor Silver, Ipaq H3600, Orig Handspring, and various and sundry other early iterations of PDA's.
    people talk about scheduling am sms from an event in the calendar app. i use datebook5 which is so much better than the native palm calendar app. any chance this app might be made to work with datebook?
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroGuy
    Thanks for all the comments.

I will start work on NotifyThem either this week or next, just finishing up a big contract Palm programming job. Now I'm almost through converting everything to native ARM code......

Best,
    Tom

Tom, have you had a chance to work on NotifyThem any?
    ^bump^

Any news on this?
    My PDA history: ditched pre and upgraded back to the Treo 755p, Palm PRE, Treo 755p, 650, 600, TMobile Pocket PC, Visor Platinum, Kyocera Palmphone, Treo 300, Visor Silver, Ipaq H3600, Orig Handspring, and various and sundry other early iterations of PDA's.
  10.    #90  
    What Uuuuup????
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Any news?
    Tom, please don't give up on this app. It has so much potential.
    It would be amazing if it can send Birthday sms's. Everyone will think I'm just that much nicer!
    Hello, all - whatever happend to this app?
    Charliec
    I guess we can now just hope that Tom finds the time to finish what he started.
    Calendar integration will definitely make this app worth paying for. Please continue development or release code for other developers to pick up where you left off.
    Treoing & Loving it
    See post #5 in this thread for a similar app called "notify them": http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...748#post915748 . This isn't connected to the calendar but you can program it to send sms later...

maybe you can convince the developer of this one to modify his app.
    Sorry! Just realized this is the same app.
    hey guys! is there still interest for this feature? it may be added to LudusW...

regards, tyler
    You know I'm interested!!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast