1.    #1  
    When I try to attach a file and choose SD card as source, it says something about folders not being loaded....???
    Turn off "Ignore radio state"; this is a bug.

Marc
    Hmm, I had this problem too, but kept forgetting to ask about it since I would only think of it when trying to save an attachment.
    I unchecked the "ignore radio state" option and now get a message saying that the card is empty or otherwise can't be read.

I have a Sprint 650 converted to VZW and have a 1gb card that only has 49mb free on it, so it's not empty and can be read.
    And I should also mention (after reading the Beta Release Notes) that I am using ver 1.0.7b2 which says that my current problem should be fixed.
    Yes, the notes are wrong. The problem was discovered, not fixed. Turning off "ignore radio state" should work around the problem. If it doesn't, then it's a different problem, I suppose. One thing to try: Use FileZ to delete "CECardDB".

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Yes, the notes are wrong. The problem was discovered, not fixed. Turning off "ignore radio state" should work around the problem. If it doesn't, then it's a different problem, I suppose. One thing to try: Use FileZ to delete "CECardDB".

Marc
    I deleted CECardDB as you suggested with "ignore radio state" unchecked and it resets my phone when trying to save an attachment to the card. If I re-check the ignore radio state option, which I need at home since I don't have cell signal and use a BT network connection, it tells me the card is empty error.
    Fixed in b3.

-m
    Thank you very much! You are da man!