1.    #1  
    so im having problems.. im using the default e-mail app on my treo 600, and whenever i get a big attachment with an e-mail, it tells me that i cant download it to my treo because my handheld is full.. i have a 512 meg sd card, so i dont know why im getting the problem... is it because the ram is full? i have a lot of apps so thats likley.. is there a different app that will download e-mail and attachements directly to a post office on the sd card, so i dont have problems like this? this seems to be a fairly big issue for the treo.. im trying chatter and snapper but cant find any options worthwile in either.. unless im missing something..

also, when im on the road, i have to change my smtp server everywhere i go.. im in canada, so its because every province seems to have a different phone provider so my treo logs into a different network with a different smtp server each time.. and i dont have any smtp servers that are unprotected so i could send to them without having to be on their home network.. what is a solution to this? does anyone have a map of treo smtp servers through a bell mobility service that will work in all major canadian cities? thats what i want most.. or maybe some idea of how i could get an un-restricted smtp server to send to..

thanks for your ideas.. i much appreciate it.
    You need to have space in your RAM to receive emails. I don't know of any email program which loads the emails directly onto the card.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    holy gumdrops.. whats the point of the sd card then.. ok, so i have 2.9/22.1 megs free.. how can i maximize my free ram? what takes up the most space? i have a lot of contacts and calendar entries.. but not too many apps.. hmmm any ideas?
    If you are running Docs To Go, they have an app that will move that to the card. Will free up 4-5MB

http://support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=13395
    Use zlauncher to move most of your apps to the card. Zlauncher leaves a shortcut to the file in RAM, and moves everything else to the card. When you launch the program, Zlauncher copies the program to RAM. When you are done, Zlauncher moves it back to the card.

You can do this to about 90-percent of your apps.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!