1.    #1  
    and I am traveling.. so I do not have the luxury of wiping it clean and reloading...

(and speaking of.. I haven't been able to hotsync in months.. thanks for the heads up on the cables... only home on limited time and it has been too frustrating to deal with lately...)

the keyboard works for a little bit when I remove the battery..

anyone have a fix?? I am missing calls and losing patience!

Please note this is not just one key.. this is ALL of the buttons and keys on the phone.. the screen still works.. but that is it for phone use...

Please HELP!!!
    If I were in your situation, I would delete all apps that I did lt need, starting with the last one I installed. Who knows, you might solve it that way.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by CKB2005
    and I am traveling.. so I do not have the luxury of wiping it clean and reloading...

(and speaking of.. I haven't been able to hotsync in months.. thanks for the heads up on the cables... only home on limited time and it has been too frustrating to deal with lately...)

the keyboard works for a little bit when I remove the battery..

anyone have a fix?? I am missing calls and losing patience!

Please note this is not just one key.. this is ALL of the buttons and keys on the phone.. the screen still works.. but that is it for phone use...

Please HELP!!!

i'm having the same problem with my sprint 650. it just happpened suddenly, and i haven't installed anything new on it for months. i'm going to try reflashing the firmware.
    try this. if it locks up, eject SD card. should restore your keyboard till it freezes AGAIN. repeat as necessary.