1.    #1  
    How do you make a voice dial call using the Bluetooth? I have a Motorola HS820 and a Treo 650 with Sprint. I can receive calls very well, but how do I make call using the voice dial feature? How do I set up this?
    Click + hold the side button on the Treo 650, talk into the BT headset. Currently, there is no way to initiate dialing from the BT headset. Searching the forum will yeild more detailed results on the why and the release of possible new versions adding support for that feature.
  3.    #3  
    Is the Treo 650 cablable of using voice activated dialing?
    Quote Originally Posted by pinchars
    Is the Treo 650 cablable of using voice activated dialing?
    Yep.
  5.    #5  
    So if I set up voice activated dialing on my Treo 650, I should be able to use the same voice activated dialing on the BT headset then? I should be able to make a voice dial call on the BT! Has anyone tried this?
    Quote Originally Posted by pinchars
    So if I set up voice activated dialing on my Treo 650, I should be able to use the same voice activated dialing on the BT headset then? I should be able to make a voice dial call on the BT! Has anyone tried this?
    Dude, search the forum and you'll have a clarity of understanding in this issue long since forgotten since the times of the ancients. But basically, yes, but the Voice Dialing must be initiated on the Treo 650 THEN you can speak into the BT headset. The BT headset cannot initiate the voice dialing like the wired headset can.