1.    #1  
    I mainly sync with my home computer and have email set up through versamail on that account. I want to recieve my work emails on my Treo 650 too. Do I have to sync with the work computer in order to do this? The work account is an IMAP account which I think versamail can handle. If I have to sync with the work computer then I just set conduits on it to Handheld Overwrites Desktop? Thanks.
    no, you can just use VM & your companies IMAP server settings to check/send your email without having to snyc your Treo to your work computer.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
  3.    #3  
    cool. i put all that info in the home computer and it all tested except for sending a test message. i will sync it this afternoon and hopefully get my work email on the treo. later.
    does your company require all outgoing email to be authenticated or is the smtp address different from the imap (incoming) server address? just a few thougths as to maybe why the outgoing email isn't working.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
  5.    #5  
    it works. not sure why the test message didnt work but it connects and retreives emails perfectly. later.