Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any cheap 1gb SD cards available in the UK?

    cheers

    Paul
  2. #2  
    Treonauts.com is based in the UK, I believe. Where do they ship from? They have a 1.0GB SanDisk SD card listed for $73.

    Cheers, Perry
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately not. They have 1gb for $99 + $25 shipping, and then possibly import duty!

    cheers anyway
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Treonauts.com is based in the UK, I believe. Where do they ship from? They have a 1.0GB SanDisk SD card listed for $73.

    Cheers, Perry
    I thought Treonauts was based in Florida... I placed an order there for a t650 car charger, & it looked like they had a FL-based address...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    I thought Treonauts was based in Florida... I placed an order there for a t650 car charger, & it looked like they had a FL-based address...
    I think Andrew, who hosts the site, is based in the UK. I wasn't sure where they shipped product from. US makes sense, since the larger market is probably here.

    Cheers, Perry.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I think Andrew, who hosts the site, is based in the UK. I wasn't sure where they shipped product from. US makes sense, since the larger market is probably here.

    Cheers, Perry.
    My bad... He sure is a globe-trotter!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!

Posting Permissions