Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    When I try to dial (sending a phone number) from my 650 to the BT phone in my car (Mercedes E-class), I get the following error: "Telephony library not found (050A)". It works fine when I do the same from an HP hx4700. The Treo is paired with the car phone. It is only the possibility to dial I'm interested in.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by LongKesh
    When I try to dial (sending a phone number) from my 650 to the BT phone in my car (Mercedes E-class), I get the following error: "Telephony library not found (050A)". It works fine when I do the same from an HP hx4700. The Treo is paired with the car phone. It is only the possibility to dial I'm interested in.
    Hi,

    Can you make such a cll from the built-in "Contacts" appliction ?

    Im afraid PalmOne did not enable this (using another phone to make calls)...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Seems the Orange UK device automaticlly resets the PHONE button option.

    I will try to figure out a solution, but it may be hard without a real device...

    Thanks
    No, I can't dial from Contacts. I thought perhaps that I could make a profile in TP because I found an entry where it says: "Dial using" and there I selected "Serial/BT" and "Bluetooth (rfcm)". What is the purpose of this then?

    ps. PPC's also use Rfcom to send the dial string to another BT device.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Seems the Orange UK device automaticlly resets the PHONE button option.

    I will try to figure out a solution, but it may be hard without a real device...

    Thanks
    I'm not on Orange. I use an unlocked, not branded Treo. BTW, I think you can try it out with any phone with BT.
  5. #5  
    Hi,

    Sorry about the Orange UK post - it belonged to another thread.

    Just tried it with my Nokia 6310i.

    Seems to me PalmOne blocked this option from working, by not supplying the telephony library.

    (I guess they want you to only use the Treo for making phone calls)

    Do you have IR ?

    Sorry...

    Shimon
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Sorry about the Orange UK post - it belonged to another thread.

    Just tried it with my Nokia 6310i.

    Seems to me PalmOne blocked this option from working, by not supplying the telephony library.

    (I guess they want you to only use the Treo for making phone calls)

    Do you have IR ?

    Sorry...

    Shimon
    No, IR is not a solution. In my car, the whole communication setup is located in the trunk, so BT will be the only solution. Well, well... Thanks anyway for trying

Posting Permissions