1.    #1  
    Just wanted to share the info I just found out.
    From June 16, 2005- July 31, 2005 Palm will be offering a free headset. You will have to mail th upc label from the box to receive it. you will be able to pick up the form from a Sprint store or print it offline (www.palmone.com/freeheadset. ... not active yet). It's available for new and existing customers, but date of purchase needs to be within 30 days. Be on the lookout.
    Sorry if this has been posted before. It's available.
    Why just Sprint? Cingular's volume sucks too, is that the reason? Similar to the free 128M SD card?

Buh.
  3.    #3  
    They may have it, but I don't work for them so I wouldn't know... sorry
  4. GXX
    Wished Verizon did something like this
    Treo 650 Bluetooth Bonus
    For a limited time beginning June 16th, both Individual-liable & Corporate-liable customers purchasing a Treo 650 from Sprint can receive a FREE Bluetooth headset from palmOne by mail valued at $79.99.
    The Treo 650 Bluetooth Bonus offer runs 6/16/05 through 7/31/05.
    Available for both new and existing Individual-Liable & Corporate-Liable customers with no contract commitments required with Sprint.
    This promotion is combinable with all Treo 650 offers today.* (i.e. 20% Wireless Equipment Discount Program, 2 year PCS Advantage Agreement $150 credit, etc…)
    palmOne Treo 650 Bluetooth Bonus redemption form can be found online at www.palmone.com/freeheadset
    *********************** Customer Experience:
    Retail/3rd Party Retail:* Customers will be handed the palmOne/Sprint co-branded form from the store rep.* Customers will then fill out the form and mail it back to palmOne with the cut out UPC barcode from the Treo 650 box.
    Online:* Customers can click on the link through the Sprintpcs.com to palmOne to download the form.* Customers then print off the form, fill it out and mail it back to palmOne with the cut out UPC barcode from the Treo 650 box.
    All other Sprint channels:* Customers can be sent (via customized flyer) the palmOne link to download the form. Customers then print off the form, fill it out and mail it back to palmOne with the cut out UPC barcode from the Treo 650 box. Customers purchasing more than 10 Treo 650 devices must submit a copy of the invoice with the quantity circled, no UPC barcodes are required for the 10 or more.
    1. Submit mail-in redemption form, the original UPC barcode cut from the Treo 650 box and a copy of your sales receipt dated between June 16, 2005 and July 31, 2005, with the purchase price of the Treo 650 circled.
    2. All requests must be postmarked 30 days from date of purchase. Limit one Treo 650 Wireless Headset per purchase. Limit of nine rebates per customer name and address for individual purchases
    3.*For customers purchasing more than 10 Treo 650 Smart Devices on one invoice, please submit a copy of the invoice with the quantity circled, no UPC barcodes are required.
    4.*Mail-in requests only. No fax or phone claims accepted. Please retain copies of the materials submitted for your files.
    5.*Under no condition will a claim be honored without the original UPC barcode cut from the Treo 650 box.
    6.*Only purchases from authorized palmOne resellers (online or retail outlets) are eligible for this offer.
    7.*Any purchases from Internet auction sites such as, but not limited to, eBay or purchases of refurbished or reconditioned models are not eligible for this offer (including products from palmOne’s factory outlet). Does not apply to any other palmOne products.
    8. palmOne, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates or other entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect or illegible claims or mail. Postage due requests will not be accepted.
    9. This offer is valid only to residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. Void where prohibited by law or otherwise restricted. Not valid with any other offers from palmOne or on free, giveaway or other promotional items.
    10.*Please allow 8-10 weeks for receipt of your check. Questions about this program? Call 1-866-770-4960 in the United States.
    Ryan
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I have a new Treo provided to me by my company but there is no receipt. How can I take advantage of this.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Do you which wireless headset it will be?
    Fleabayers owned again!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    i'm guessing the palmone.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Am I missing something here? Everybody seems all perky about this except that if you read what StngStr posted above...you have to buy the Treo on or after June 16. Everybody with a Treo at this moment is out of luck.....unless you feel the need to buy another one I guess...
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    He stated it needs to be purchased within 30 days and it starts on 6/16/2005. So to me that means as long as I bought one after 5/17/2005 I qualify. Am I missing something?
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Sprint folks get all the perks: new firmware, new upcoming firmware, $100 to use for software, a wireless headset... We Cingular folks are like the black sheep of the Treo family, and Verizon is the rich uncle.
    Yes, you are missing the words "and a copy of your sales receipt dated between June 16, 2005 and July 31, 2005, with the purchase price of the Treo 650 circled"

in other words - New purchases only
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Silly FullThrotleDave, I didn't read that far down the post. I read 30 days in the first post and 6/16/05 through 7/31/05 in the fifth. That's my special talent, selective reading.

Really, thanks for clarifying I obviously breezed right over the important part.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Todays is the start of the deal. Has anyone seen an active link.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Do you think if I sent them their crappy free SD card back they'd trade me a headset for it? =)