1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to make sense of all the various file names in the "Info" menu selection when looking at what's on your Treo?

Mine has tons of stuff in it, and only about half of them can I infer association with a particular program. Meanwhile, I've got only 5.5MB of space left, and my suspicion is that some of these files my Palm just doesn't need. So...

1) Anyone know of a utility that looks at all these files and tells me exactly with which program they're associated? I'm not concerned about applications, since those are easy (except as in 2 and 3 below).

2) Can anyone confirm that (Verizon's) mail application cannot be deleted? And if so, why not? I prefer SnapperMail, so I don't need both.

3) Same for (Verizon's) Wireless Sync: Unless there's a good reason to keep it, I don't use it and otherwise don't want it on my Palm (I use Entourage and MissingSync), but I can't delete it. MOF, I have two listings for it; one's 143K and the other is 1540K. Why two?

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    --
    C D

San Diego, CA
    1) Anyone know of a utility that looks at all these files and tells me exactly with which program they're associated? I'm not concerned about applications, since those are easy (except as in 2 and 3 below).
    Yes, it's called cleanup by northglide. I recommend the netfreak pack which is essential imo for keeping your treo clean!

http://northglide.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Yes, it's called cleanup by northglide. I recommend the netfreak pack which is essential imo for keeping your treo clean!

http://northglide.com/
    Excellent; I knew someone would know something about this. Thank you, gfunk.

P.S. And while there's seems to be considerable controversy (perhaps interest is a better word) over your avatar, and while I admit she's definitely attractive (in both pics), you won't hear my tongue hit the floor; I simply bat for the other team.
    Last edited by SanDiegoGuy; 06/14/2005 at 09:36 AM.
    --
    C D

San Diego, CA
    Or if you just want the icky Verizon Icons to go away you can use Obfuscate to hide them.

Scott