1.    #1  
    I want to read sms messages programmatically from sms database of Treo600 and treo 650.Can anyone suggest me how can i do it.

Thanks in advance
    More info needed.....can you explain what you are trying to do? Then maybe someone could help.

It might just be me, but if I needed an URGENT answer, i would search for it. Assuming I couldn't find it, I would post my question with AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE to avoid having to supply more details, thereby delaying my URGENT response. Not a flame, just friendly advice.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Hi,

Thanks for the responce.

Here is the problem in detail.

I want to read all the SMS messages from the Treo 600 and Treo 650 devices and transfer them to the SD-Card so that sms backup can be maintained. so..I want to know how to retrieve the sms messages from the sms database on the treo 600 and how to convert them in to human readable format.Treo uses its own sms API. We can not use the telephony API that comes with PalmOS. So..I downloaded the headers required for Treo. But, In those headers I could not find any API which retrievs sms messages from the database.
    Not exactly what you want, but take a look at MaxText for the Treo (search Palmgear). It allows you to export sms messages to memopad...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Hi,

Thanks for the information.I have already tried MaxText. That is fine. But, I need to do the same in my application.But, for MaxText ,source is not available. Any way thanks alot for the reply.