1. sj3
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Hi again. I was a user of s/w named Travel Tracker on my Kyocera 7135. I really liked this program as it did exactly what I wanted and wasn't bloated with a lot of non-needed stuff. Unfortunately, I don't think the developers are still around since it hasn't been updated in a very long time. I'm not sure if there is anyone here who remembers that s/w but I'd like something similar for my new Verizon 650. It included a pc application and a hotsync conduit, which I liked. It kept track of all my trips with flight no's, airlines, conf. numbers, hotel arrangements, etc. I don't need or want a meeting manager or expense reporting, just something to keep track of the details of trips I or loved ones take.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations,

sj
    ahh - a blast from the past. Silverware Software - if you happen to be a Verizon user (based on the comment about your 7135), you can use their Wireless Sync app, and one of the nice aspects that app has is a trip and travel function - check it out at www.wirelesssync.com. I also used to be a TravelTracker user as well, and i find now that the travel stuff in Wireless Sync is even better.
    Might want to check it out.....
  3. sj3
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Thanks much, I will check it out! Yes, I'm Verizon'ized.

sj
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quick question... I've used TT for years... Just upgraded from a Treo 600 to 650, but haven't reinstalled TT yet. Does it not work on the 650?? It was working fine with the 600.
    There were some initial bugs but the developer has since corrected them.

- B.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.loveisearned.com<O</O
    Instant Messenger:<O</O
    AOL: brilovett, MSN: blovett@chicagogsb.edu, Yahoo: bm_lovett
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm using TravelTracker on 600 with no problem.
  7. sj3
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I didn't realize the developer was still active. This is potentially great news, as long as it works ok on the 650. The most recent release I saw on the website was 7/12/'03.

sj