Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I received my update by email. There was a zip attachment. I don't recall any link to the site to download it being included. I can send it along if you'd like.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMaine
    I received my update by email. There was a zip attachment. I don't recall any link to the site to download it being included. I can send it along if you'd like.
    Thanks, I'll wait for the GA update. I use Mundu mostly in foreground, and when I exit I'm done with it. So, I don't experience these problems often enough to really be bothered. Thank you for the offer though!

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    They send it via e-mail for people with specific complaints. The update doesn't even work so don't waste your time bugging them.
    You guys may want to consider using ChitChat Lite (Free), it's a proxy-free direct connect MSN IM client. It doesn't support the multiple protocols like Mundu (AIM, ICQ, etc) but if you're an MSN-only user it's a great little app. I use it after using Verichat, Mundu, Agile, and Caserie(sp?)

http://www.kalemsoft.com
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    You guys may want to consider using ChitChat Lite (Free), it's a proxy-free direct connect MSN IM client. It doesn't support the multiple protocols like Mundu (AIM, ICQ, etc) but if you're an MSN-only user it's a great little app. I use it after using Verichat, Mundu, Agile, and Caserie(sp?)

http://www.kalemsoft.com
    I looked at that, but I use both AIM and Yahoo! so needed a client which allowed me to be logged on to both at the same time.

Cool thing is Mundu will let you 3-way conference with an AIM and a Yahoo! user with you in the middle. I love it!

ChickenHawk
    The update worked for me, but I could no longer get background messages if my screen was off! I actually am willing to put up with a few random instances of the screen turning on in order to keep that feature.

-Sketchy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12