1.    #1  
    I am new to Palm, so maybe I am missing some settings or something but I am quite disappointed with Avantgo. Basically, all I want is to be able to look at some local movie times, restaurant listings, and the yellow pages. I used to use Avantgo on my LG6600 and it was great. Simple interface, no ads, and it didn't take forever to sync. It was easy to go from a movie theater to movie reviews to directions in just a few clicks.

Avantgo for Palm just seems to be bloated by all the individual channels and ads. Is there another Palm app that provides movie times and reviews, restaurant listings, yellow pages, and maps/directions to any of the above?

Thanks!
    Kurt
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kman42
    I am new to Palm, so maybe I am missing some settings or something but I am quite disappointed with Avantgo. Basically, all I want is to be able to look at some local movie times, restaurant listings, and the yellow pages. I used to use Avantgo on my LG6600 and it was great. Simple interface, no ads, and it didn't take forever to sync. It was easy to go from a movie theater to movie reviews to directions in just a few clicks.

Avantgo for Palm just seems to be bloated by all the individual channels and ads. Is there another Palm app that provides movie times and reviews, restaurant listings, yellow pages, and maps/directions to any of the above?

Thanks!
    Kurt

Try Vindigo and Dir Asst
    Quote Originally Posted by kman42

Thanks!
    Kurt
    Express is the program you want. If you're with Sprint its $6.99 a month, or you can pay for a full year at their site!!!!!!!!
    AMAZING PROGRAM!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  4.    #4  
    My bad. Vindigo is what I was using on my LG. Thanks for the reminder--I'll give it a try.

Kurt