1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a Bluetooth MP3 Player that works with the Treo. I do not want to use the Treo to play MP3's but I want to use an MP3 player with Bluetooth that I can use the Handsfree or Headset profile to answer the phone.

The MP3 player I am looking for should have the following features
    1. Use SD/MMC Memory Card
    2. Have FM Tuner

I have tried the Diva GEM but it does not work with the Treo. I have seen MP3/Headsets and they would be fine too but I am curious if anyone has tested those.

USB 2.0 would be nice but not required.
  2.    #2  
    bump
    The Treo 650 has Bluetooth 1.1 which doesn't allow streaming of music. You'll have to find an mp3 player with Bt 1.2 and a Headset with Bt 1.2.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    He's refering to a "seperate mp3 player" that also uses bluetooth to pic up calls from cell phones. In other words, a seperate mp3 player that also functions as bluetooth headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katway
    He's refering to a "seperate mp3 player" that also uses bluetooth to pic up calls from cell phones. In other words, a seperate mp3 player that also functions as bluetooth headset.
    Sony Ericsson HBM-30, looks pretty cool. And Ahhhh, it looks like there's an mp3 player AND a separate headset.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  6.    #7  
    Thanks for the info, but it doesn't have an FM Radio (which is something I would like).

Also, just in case I have to make due can anyone confirm this works on the Treo 650?

Thanks
  7.    #8  
    All:

I have done a little searching and I found this headset which has everything I was talking about

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/6669.htm

It says its compatible with the Treo 650, I am going to try and get my hands on one. I will let you know.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Oh my God - not another charging cable..............
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)