Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    With all the faulty Treo's they sell and the poor product they keep refurbishing to disgruntled customers, im surprised there hasnt been a suit against them. Im ready to sign up for one...

Apple just got hit with a suit for their iPods for the bad battery and now they are giving customers some money back, (I think $50 bucks).

With the annoying buzzing sound and the faulty product problems, a class action suit is well deserved.
    oh no...here we going again....(I feel like Bill Gamble's avatar)

BTW, mine works fine, and it's the first palm product I've ever owned that DOESN'T buzz. Sure, there are problems, as with any product. Most work, some don't.
    If you have a faulty one, get it exchanged. Get over it. At any rate, it's not a sueable offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD76
    With all the faulty Treo's they sell and the poor product they keep refurbishing to disgruntled customers, im surprised there hasnt been a suit against them. Im ready to sign up for one...

Apple just got hit with a suit for their iPods for the bad battery and now they are giving customers some money back, (I think $50 bucks).

With the annoying buzzing sound and the faulty product problems, a class action suit is well deserved.
    Take a look at some of the multiple polls, 90% or more of Treo 650 owners are very happy. Of course, you could always continue to rant-rave like you are and talk out your arse. Remember, the louder you scream the more likely the people are to listen to you....(right).
    Quote Originally Posted by ekuzco
    oh no...here we going again....(I feel like Bill Gamble's avatar)
    How often do you have this feeling?