Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 171
  1. lappari's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #61  
    I would say that darklord is doing me a favor.... I was thinking about a hacked firmware from Shadow.... and now I am gonna wait....

    Thanks for the heads up darklord.
    CASIO SF-7900 > Palm III > PalmVX > Palm m505 > Palm Tungsten C > Treo 650
    SD cards. 8Mb - 64Mb - 128Mb - 256Mb and 1Gb
    www.simnet.is/lappari
  2. #62  
    Yeah, wait for the new one so Shadow can hack it...THEN use the new Shadow hacked version!

    Looks like both CDMA and GSM users will have a happy June!
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by darklord
    Haven't seen anything about this on the release notes, sorry.
    do you mind sharing the release notes?
  4. #64  
    where's the screenshot?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  5. #65  
    He said he would post it if/when he had time. I think it's enough that he is sharing this information. Stop pestering him.

    If later we find out he lied, crucify him then. Until then, STFU!
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    where's the screenshot?
    I'll post it later this week maybe. No can do , right now....
  7. #67  
    TxDot,

    As a venture capitalist, investor and board member to several succesful companies--many software over the years....I disagree. That is how your management dealt with it. I understand the pressure developers deal with, but the process can be appropriately handled with a little careful thought in the communication. I have seen several companies effectively do this.
  8. #68  
    What's the verdict?
    Wait for the 1.28 or install one of the others now?

    Middle of June already, If I knew it was coming for sure, I may wait.

    Then again, maybe the other ones are as good as the 1.28?

    Hey Darklord, you have done it, would you wait?


    Unlocked -1.51---117-CNG
    Handspring Deluxe w/phone->Treo 180->Treo 650
  9. #69  
    I'd wait. June probably means end of June. The CDMA version was specifically mentioned for release "by the end of June." It's only a couple of weeks.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  10. #70  
    Again, darkload just bought a 650 he cannot do a comparison...his came loaded with this firmware, which means it will probably be released by p1...the only thing imo he can do is provide us with a picture, however darklord may have been asked to show nothing and reveal no detais.

    As I said, hopefully this wont be like firmware 1.14 and 1.15....and i think there was one before that
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ...his came loaded with this firmware...
    Mine did not come loaded with 1.28 but with 1.08 if I'm correct. I got 1.28 from my contact at PalmOne because I was having trouble with third party software. I'm not the newbie you take me for, but I just can't give you more info than this.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by darklord
    Mine did not come loaded with 1.28 but with 1.08 if I'm correct. I got 1.28 from my contact at PalmOne because I was having trouble with third party software. I'm not the newbie you take me for, but I just can't give you more info than this.
    never said you were a n00b

    probably not 1.08 because that is a SprintPCS f/w
  13. #73  
    Does anyone know whether we have to first install the Voice Mail updater before we install this new ROM update? I never did that because I wanted to do both at the same time.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by mendo
    What's the verdict?
    Wait for the 1.28 or install one of the others now?
    I'm using the 1.23 and it works pretty darn well. It's your call. There's no downside to installing 1.23 except the time and hassle. But the 1.28 is roughly 3 weeks away so unless you have a problem with the firmware on your Treo, I say just wait. What's the harm?
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  15. #75  
    Only 2 weeks left in the month.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  16. #76  
    Geez, things got pretty hostile around here, didn't they?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  17. #77  
    yes they are.. but i can't blame everyone. we have all invested a lot of money in something that didn't deliver as promised.

    when will the official fix be released !!? arrgh!!
  18. #78  
    I think a lot of the frustation comes from:

    a) People who have posted similar things in the past which were not true
    b) Those of us who really are waiting for this update feel like we're being messed with for this guy's amusement.

    But that's just my guess...
  19. #79  
    I know that I am like a kid at Christmas! I am really anxious and excited about getting to have the new firmware! Sometimes I get a little pouty about it!

    Still really looking forward to the new, solid, reliable, enhanced firmware.

    Unlocked -1.51---117-CNG
    Handspring Deluxe w/phone->Treo 180->Treo 650
  20. #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by JakiChan
    <snip>
    b) Those of us who really are waiting for this update feel like we're being messed with for this guy's amusement.

    But that's just my guess...
    I seriously doubt that is the case. Even so, why assume right off the bat that it is? What a lousy way to live life, assuming everyone is lying to you unless you see proof otherwise. Give it some time. If nothing comes by the end of June, then start in on him.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com

Posting Permissions