1.    #1  
    I just purchased ZLauncher so I could fiddle around with the T650 interface. Searching around the web seems to imply that you can change the icons of individual applications with those from a theme (I have the Panther theme). For example, I would like to change the e-mail application icon to that of Apple Mail which seems to come with this theme.

I can't seem to work out how this is done; in fact I am not 100% sure this is possible. Can anyone steer me in the right direction. Thanks.
    Make sure you have the icons loaded. Go into theme manager, and select the icons tab. If you select your loaded icons it will change all you default apps.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    Make sure you have the icons loaded. Go into theme manager, and select the icons tab. If you select your loaded icons it will change all you default apps.
    Hmm, OK, thanks for that. So there is no option to change other applications? Can I alter the e-mail app to another icon? I fancied changing Documents To Go to the Word icon, also.