1.    #1  
    I bought a unlocked GSM 650 from palmone last week. I saw references to a camcorder application on the threads here, but I don't have the app on my 650. I don't think I deleted it, but I wouldn't bet money. Any ideas or hints? Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    So much for RTFM...my manual says I should have a separate Camcorder application, on page 92 it even shows the camcorder icon. In futzing around with my unlocked GSM 650, I found the camcorder is an option within the Camera application, look for the icon of a old-time movie camera. I'm posting just in case someone else was looking for their camcorder.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    My Sprint 650 has a separate camcorder app.
    for the unlocked 650 its in the camera app. just hit the little camcorder in the bottom left.
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Are you using Obfuscate? It can cause problems with recognizing functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger
    Are you using Obfuscate? It can cause problems with recognizing functions.
    I think it's just like this on the GSM unlocked. Mine is the same as terrys is describing. I never looked for the Camcorder outside the camera app, I just found it in the camera app the same way as the Nokias I've carried.

You mean the Sprint and Cingular Treos have to close the camera and then open another app to change modes? Huh, that seems a bit clumsey... I like having them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fry-man22
    You mean the Sprint and Cingular Treos have to close the camera and then open another app to change modes? Huh, that seems a bit clumsey... I like having them together.
    No. There is just a separate icon. Either will take you to the same program. It's just more direct. Not clumsy at all
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    No. There is just a separate icon. Either will take you to the same program. It's just more direct. Not clumsy at all
    Ah, so you really have more direct access to the desired function. I agree, not clumsy at all.