1.    #1  
    If so, what streaming application was used?

Thanks
    I do it on my computer but haven't tried it on the treo, doesn't his website stream support real player? I know he is planning on podcasting in the next couple of weeks, so you could download the show to your SD card, but of course it would be delayed.
    Is Jim Rome on foxsports? If so, then just find a foxsports shoutcast stream and then stream the show via ptunes...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Yes, his website has real player as a choice. The reason why I was inquiring is that I'm thinking about getting the Treo 650 and wanted to find out if anyone had tried to stream his show before I purchase. Thanks for the heads up on being able to eventually download it to SD card (definitely a option but not the preferred). Unforutunately, my work does not allow us to go to sites on our desktop computers that stream music, talk, etc. So, listening on the treo 650 would be great.
    Ours doesn't either, I'll see if i can get it to work and let you know.
    How about Mancow, anyone streaming him by chance.. where if so??

Rj
    Screw Jim Rhome. He's a *****. Such a fake sports guy...kinda like Stewart Scott is a fake black guy.

Here in Dallas, it's KTCK 1310 (www.theticket.com). Every major city is ripping off their business model, name, and bits.

Hardline!!!
    Baby Arm is certainly not a clone. Rack em! Errrr. Take that back.

I'm not a big clone. When I first started listing to Romee, I couldn't stand him. That stacoatto delivery was maddening. Then as I grew accustomed to him, I began to enjoy the show. The "fake sports" crack is whack. The Pimp in the Box just gives you a different perspective and different tyupes of interivews. Sure, he's got his own spin. But that's what is so refresshing. It's not just lineups, scores, and matchups.

In fairness, I'll check out the ticket. This isn't the first time I've heard a recomendation.
    Rome won't stream through real player as far as i can tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    Screw Jim Rhome. He's a *****. Such a fake sports guy...kinda like Stewart Scott is a fake black guy.

Here in Dallas, it's KTCK 1310 (www.theticket.com). Every major city is ripping off their business model, name, and bits.

Hardline!!!
    Is anyone out there streaming the ticket? Is there a way?
    thanks in advance...
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm

Hardline!!!

Looks like Baby_arm needs a kick in his AAASSSS!!!! War, New York Stankees, I'm out.
  12.    #12  
    thanks wballz33 for checking. I guess my only hope is that the next gen treo will be able to stream. For the time being maybe I can try the podcast route. Maybe someone out there has tried that.

rack 'em

War Detroit