1.    #1  
    I'm posting this in Treo 600 Hardware, but this may be a post for another spot (sorry if I'm mistaken). I'm hoping someone can help me resolve an issue I'm having synching a Treo 600.

Essntially the issue is that every time I synch the Treo I get the same error related to the synching of my address book. I've included a copy of a relevant log entry for an example:

HotSync operation started 06/12/05 18:29:25
    OK Date Book
    -- Address Book
    - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 265, Handheld = 260
    - Some PC records were not copied to the handheld. Your handheld may be full. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 265, Handheld = 260
    Address Book synchronization failed
    OK To Do List
    OK Memo Pad
    OK Treo Pictures
    -- Backing up db Graffiti ShortCuts to file C:\Program Files\Palm\####edited###\Backup\Graffiti_ShortCuts_.PRC
    OK System

I find the number interesting... is the Treo limited to just 260 contacts or something? Thinking I might have hit some limit in terms of memory usage I checked that on teh Treo, but I'm only using 15.1M of a total 21M available. With regard to records I have 72% available.

Anyone have any ideas? Is there some reason I'm getting these errors in the log every time I synch?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Rick
    Last edited by rtilghman; 06/12/2005 at 06:58 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone have any familiarity with this?

Thanks,
    rt
    Are you using the PDS that came with your Treo 600? Did you have any older Palm or Version of PDS installed in ur machine?
    Control Life from Your Pocket