Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone been successful locating a source for the original 650 stylus? All P1 seems to offer is the replacement stylus 3-pack. Does the Palm repair center offer this part? Thanks for any info.
  2. #2  
    James,

    Please PM me with your address. I will gladly send you TWO dollars for your original Treo 650 stylus. I'm not interested in the one's with pens, and like the original just fine.

    Cheers,
    ChickenHawk

    PS- the name's Hawk, Chicken Hawk
  3. alsam's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #3  
    Me too.
    I wish I could get the original, I like the weight / feel better.
  4. #4  
    The pen feature is okay, but I dont want it...what if the pen explodes...you will get ink and what not in the holder and such
  5. #5  
    I'll paypal you THREE FITTY for your original The pen one isn't heavy enough -- feels wimpy.


  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    I'll paypal you THREE FITTY for your original The pen one isn't heavy enough -- feels wimpy.
    Sorry Joe, that deal has been made! I haven't gotten the stylus in the mail yet but expect it any day.

    Is that really you in your avatar pic? Cool avatar.

    Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    Sorry Joe, that deal has been made! I haven't gotten the stylus in the mail yet but expect it any day.

    Is that really you in your avatar pic? Cool avatar.

    Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Wanna resell it to me for a 5 spot? Easy $3 profit!! heh

    No, it's Artie Lange from the Howard Stern show. Thx


  8. #8  
    I'll buy a stylus if you have one left. PM me the PayPal info
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  9. #9  
    Truth? I'll pay you SEVEN bucks - no kidding. I want a spare ORIGINAL stylus. Anyone who wants can PayPal me a buck for the cheesy pen one I got for emergencies.

    Pamela
  10. #10  
    I hunted all over downtown Seattle for a replacement for my wife's 650. Verizon, Sprint stores, Radio Shack, Office Depot, no one stocks the stupid thing. So I order online from Verizon, pack of 3 originals for $9.95 plus tax. Free shipping.

    They ship 2nd day FedEx (remember: free) and these three stupid styli get here in a 12" x 9" x 6" box that could carry an encyclopedia. How on earth is that more efficient than stocking with other accessories in the VZW store? Oh well, I'm happy.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ntaylor
    I hunted all over downtown Seattle for a replacement for my wife's 650. Verizon, Sprint stores, Radio Shack, Office Depot, no one stocks the stupid thing. So I order online from Verizon, pack of 3 originals for $9.95 plus tax. Free shipping.

    They ship 2nd day FedEx (remember: free) and these three stupid styli get here in a 12" x 9" x 6" box that could carry an encyclopedia. How on earth is that more efficient than stocking with other accessories in the VZW store? Oh well, I'm happy.
    Excellent! Never thought to look at the Verizon store. Thanks! I like the original much better than even the Palm pen/stylus.

    BH
  12. jlczl's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    #12  
    I've got 3 spares. Anyone want 1 for $4 shipped? pm me.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

    Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  13. #13  
    I'm in for 1 -- PM'ed you


  14. #14  
    ntaylor: thanks for the great hint!!
  15. #15  
    Anyone got any of these left? I just need 1.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by ntaylor
    I hunted all over downtown Seattle for a replacement for my wife's 650. Verizon, Sprint stores, Radio Shack, Office Depot, no one stocks the stupid thing. So I order online from Verizon, pack of 3 originals for $9.95 plus tax. Free shipping.

    They ship 2nd day FedEx (remember: free) and these three stupid styli get here in a 12" x 9" x 6" box that could carry an encyclopedia. How on earth is that more efficient than stocking with other accessories in the VZW store? Oh well, I'm happy.
    Do you by any chance still have the part number of the styli pack that you got from Verizon? I ordered a set from them and got the pen/stylus combo ones (3181WW) instead of what you got. I figure that with a part number and Google I might actually be able to turn up someone who sells the originals.
    Regards,

    Robert
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbienstock
    Do you by any chance still have the part number of the styli pack that you got from Verizon? I ordered a set from them and got the pen/stylus combo ones (3181WW) instead of what you got. I figure that with a part number and Google I might actually be able to turn up someone who sells the originals.
    That's weird. The only Treo 650 Stylus pack I see on Verizon Wireless's site is the standard one for $9.99. Anyway, the part number on the back of the package is TRE650STY
  18. #18  
    How did you get free shipping? They charged me $6.99.
  19. #19  
    Just go into every phone store you drive by until you find a floor model that someone else hasn't stolen the stylus from. Leave with it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions