1.    #1  
    Is there any application out there that will let me send text messages to a device within proximity using Bluetooth? Preferably cross-device (i.e. Treo to Nokia, Treo to Motorola, etc.)

There's lots of apps that can do this. Do a seach for over palmgear:

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...1&prodID=11075

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...1&prodID=93067

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your post gfunk. These applications work, but they are not cross-platform. Sending a memo via bluetooth will only work with other Palm devices (same with the applications and databases advertised by those products.) Basically I am looking for something that will let me send an SMS to bluetooth device rather than to cellphone number. I did try looking at Handango, palmOne, and PalmGear. Couldn't find anything.

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I saw an app once called bluejackerv100

Do a google search for that..never used it..heh

Oh yeah if it works I would like to know
  6.    #6  
    I have tried BlueJacker, it works but it will only send a business card. Your message becomes the name and your signature becomes the E-Mail. Thanks GFunk, I'll be sure to take a look at those files, I appreciate it man.

No prob!