1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I am new to the trio 650 and this site. I have responed to a few threads already, not sure view feedback. Also I had a question if someone would help me with what is the best program to use for ringtones. I had thought of the RINGO but the free trial as someone else here has mentiond is not that good. I am anxious to get ringtones up and running as I like the ONE i was able to try. One proble I had is I can not figure out how to clip the songs so I can get a certain part of it. Example for my x husband I wanted to have the Puddle of Mud song "She hates me" but I dont want to hear the intro I want to get right to the " she !!!!!! hates me" part when he is calling me. ugly I know but I have my reasons. so does anyone know how and what ringtone program to use? Thank you so much
    Revrac.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Well to do all that you are going to need a program to edit a portion of a song or cut it out whatever, and I use Audacity on my pc. Then you are going to need a program to convert that clipping back to a mp3 and I use mpeg suite for that task.
    But if I were you I would go to howardforums.com and do a search for 'making ringtones'
    btw..I use ringo and like it.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much for responding .. I think I willtry Ringo and all the other sounds like alot to do just to get a few ring satisfaction for hearing my x call I dont think he is worth all the trouble but I will keep that in mind for later. sounds like it could be fun.
    have a great day and thank you
    Another very popular option is Lightwav from Toysoft.ca

http://toysoft.ca/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I use MP3 Ringer and MP3 Cutter. Cutter is dowloadable. The trial version only allows 1 song at a time but that's all I ever needed.

Google MP3 Cutter to find it.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  6.    #6  
    OHHHHHHHHHHHh i feel so stupid I totally forgot about my recorder. Thank you so much for pointing that out.
    CJ
    Treoguard has a ringtone function.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.