1.    #1  
    Hey folks, working on a site for Blackberries and treos and just wanted to share it with the Treo group here.

www.info2go.ca

It's mostly for Canadians (more specifically those from Toronto), but a lot of the features are universal and there will be a lot more with time.

EnjoY!
    Maybe the title should be "My new mobile site for Toronto users?"

edit: And you even gave your own thread a 5 star rating!!! How sweet! I balanced it out with a vote of my own. . .
  3.    #3  
    What was the purpose of rating it low? Was it only to spite me? That's not why the rating system is in place.

(There's always that one person isn't there??)

But I hope you feel better now that you have done something useless.

Wish you all the best
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by einey
    What was the purpose of rating it low? Was it only to spite me? That's not why the rating system is in place.

Wish you all the best
    While I do believe the previous low rating was a little 'spiteful' as you say, I also am sure that it was a pretty silly for you to rate your own thread. You also shouldn't be surprised that someone called you on it.
    I appreciate your work on trying to make the treo community better, but a better approach would have been to post your site and ask for feedback on it.
    I have asked for help here before and I know that you would have been much better received...
    now to check your site out...
    Quote Originally Posted by einey

Wish you all the best
    As I said, the purpose of my vote was to balance yours. . . So it wasn't useless.