1. f40
    My unlocked GSM phone will never start in the morning, whether being left on charge or not. This has happened with FW 1.05, 1.21, 1.23 but has been intermitant until a month or so ago.
    I have started to form a theory that it may be related to the temperature of the phone. We are going into winter here (New Zealand) and while it was warmer the phone did not hang so much. I have just been away to a colder place over the weekend, and after resetting the phone first up in the morning, it then hung again 3 times until I put it in my pocket & warmed it up. It then carried on fine, so I tried cooling it down to about 10-11 deg celcius, so not really cold & it hung again.
    Could anyone else who has this problem think about when it hangs & see if maybe they could relate it to the same thing?

Thanks
    Palm IIIx >- Treo 180 >- 270 >- 600 >- 650
    Try putting a couple of pieces of paper behind the SIM card. The best way is cut small paper stickers to size and stick 2 layers to the SIM card holder. A lot of people have had poor SIM contact causing all sorts of problems. Temperature could aggravate the situation.
  3. f40
    I have tried this for the last couple of days with no change.

I'll wait for the next F/W and if it still fails then I'll have to put up with the shipping delays (10 days) & send it back
    Palm IIIx >- Treo 180 >- 270 >- 600 >- 650