Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    There several things i don't like about verichat. Maybe because there are some things i do not know how to do. Please educate me on either verichat is unable to do these tast or there is a setting to turn it on/off.

1. Show when buddy is on a mobile phone (like desktop AIM)

2. Edit Buddy list (moving buddies into different categories, deleting categories).

3. Removing bots (all of them, even the category)
    Well for one if you didn't pay for the bots then its just a trial and will end soon so just cluster them to the bottom. As far as telling when someone is mobile Is a feature that I would like to see so your not alone on that one.. I guess we will just have to play the mobile thing by ear and see what happens.. Last I would just have to note that my experience using verichat has been a pleasant one..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    how bout my other problems? edit buddy list? mobile phone icon?
    you can not do anything to your buddy list categories.. the most you can do is add - delete and rename them.. as for when someone is mobile.. reread my first post..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    I have issues logging in to AIM. It keeps saying AIM logged me off. Anyone having this problem? MSN, Yahoo, and ICQ work great.